|1||Lady Stardust (4-Track Demo - Stereo)|
|none||David Bowie|| Lady Stardust (Cass, S/Sided, Single, Ltd, Unofficial)||Not On Label (David Bowie)||none||Italy||2017|
This release was exclusively sold at the V&A "David Bowie Is" exhibition shop in Japan, from 8 January to 9 April, 2017.
Track A is a previously unissued 2016 stereo mix.
The A side features a Masayoshi Sukita shot taken from a session in February 1973, at RCA Studios in New York. Bowie is wearing a costume by Japanese designer, Kansai Yamamoto, and Kabuki inspired make-up. Under Japanese influence, indeed.
The Sukita photograph on the AA side, taken in Tokyo in 1980, is from a session that remained unpublished until the Genesis Editions book of Sukita’s Bowie photographs, Speed Of Life, in 2012.
- Barcode: 0190295924126
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Printed on Disc): DBISN 2017A
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA Printed on Disc): DBISN 2017AA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC