|1||–Harry Carter||When The Snowflakes Fall Again|
|2||–Dave Turner||We've Been Chums For Fifty Years|
- Fiddle [Uncredited], Speech [Uncredited] – Melvin Robinette (tracks: A)
- Harmonica [Uncredited] – Asa Martin (tracks: B)
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Dick Parman (tracks: B)
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited], Speech [Uncredited] – Byrd Moore (tracks: A)
Harry Carter is a pseudonym for Byrd Moore.
Dave Turner is a pseudonym for Dick Parman.
Side A recorded 10 April 1929 in Richmond, IN.
Side A recorded 1 December 1928 in Richmond, IN.
Side A matrix no. 15022.
Side B matrix no. 14493-B.
Credits and matrix numbers from Tony Russell's "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
- Benny Carter And His All Star Orchestra - Joe Turner Blues / Beale Street Blues
- Alfi And Harry - The trouble with Harry
- Bert H & All Mode - Fifty Years EP
- Harry Secombe - The Best of Harry Secombe
- Fifty On Red - Fifty On Red
- Debbie Harry - Free To Fall
- Xenius - Fifty Shades Of Grey
- Reginald Dixon - Fifty Years Of Song
- Innate - Fifty / Fifty
- Dan Mei - Fifty Shades Of Love