|1||Always On My Mind|
Keyboards [Fairlight] – Andy RichardsProducer – Julian Mendelsohn, Pet Shop BoysProducer [Produced With Thanks To] – David JacobsWritten-By – Christopher, James, Thompson
|2||Left To My Own Devices|
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Richard NilesEngineer – Stephen LipsonEngineer [Assistant] – Danton SuppleProducer – Stephen Lipson, Trevor HornVocals [Additional] – Bruce WoolleyWritten-By – Tennant-Lowe
Engineer – Pete SchwierProducer – Trevor HornProgrammed By [Keyboard Programming - Assistant] – Steve FitzmauriceProgrammed By [Keyboard Programming By] – George De AngelisVocals [Additional] – Sally Bradshaw, Tessa NilesWritten-By – Sterling Void
Arranged By [Brass] – Lewis A. MartinéeBacking Vocals – The Voice In FashionBrass – Dana Tebor, Ed Calle, Kenneth William Faulk, Tony ConceptionCo-producer [Associate Producers] – Pet Shop BoysEngineer – Lewis A. Martinée, Mike CouzziEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Ceaser SogbeGuitar – Nestor GomezKeyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Fro Sossa, Mike BakstMixed By – Lewis A. Martinée, Mike Couzzi, Rick 'Billy Bob' AlonsoProducer – Lewis A. MartinéeScore [Brass] – Mike BakstTrumpet [Solo] – Tony ConceptionWritten-By – Tennant-Lowe
|5||Your Funny Uncle|
Engineer – Danton SuppleProducer – Pet Shop BoysWritten-By – Tennant-Lowe
|6||One Of The Crowd|
Engineer – Paul Wright, Pete SchwierProducer – Pet Shop BoysWritten-By – Lowe-Tennant
|CP28-5875||Pet Shop Boys|| In Depth (CD, MiniAlbum, Comp, Promo)||EMI||CP28-5875||Japan||1989|
|SPCD-1071||Pet Shop Boys|| In Depth (CD, Comp, Promo, Smplr)||EMI||SPCD-1071||Japan||1989|
|ZP28-5875||Pet Shop Boys|| In Depth (Cass, MiniAlbum, Comp)||EMI||ZP28-5875||Japan||1989|
- Design [Sleeve Designed By], Sleeve – Mark Farrow
- Photography By – Cindy Palmano
Japan-only mini-album released to commemorate the first PSB world tour.
Released in a regular jewel case with dark grey tray.
Packaged with OBI strip, PSB phone card and English/Japanese lyric insert.
1: Published by EMI Music Ltd.
2-3-6: Published by Cage Music Ltd/10 Music Ltd.
4: Published by Screen Gems/EMI Music Ltd.
5: Produced for Pantera Productions. Recorded and mixed at International Sound, Miami, Florida, USA. The Voice In Fashion courtesy of EMI Manhattan records.
Sleeve designed at 3a.
℗ 1989 Original Sound recordings made by EMI Records Ltd (UK)
© 1989 EMI Records Ltd (UK)
Made in Japan
Mfd. by Toshiba-EMI Ltd. in Japan
- Barcode (Printed on OBI): 4 988006 634510
- Barcode (String): 4988006634510
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored - Variation 1): CP28-5875 1M TO
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored - Variation 2): CP28-5875 1A3 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored - Variation 3): CP28-5875 1A4 TO
- ASIN: B005C8R7BU
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Published By – EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – International Sound Studios
- Mixed At – International Sound Studios
- Designed At – Three Associates
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd