|1||This Is Not A Lemon||2:51|
|2||Yow For Now||4:37|
|4||Jerome Was Not||3:21|
|5||An Awful Love Song Called Splinter||1:18|
|6||La Casquette Grise|
Written-By – La Caution
|7||Aye Minor Aye||2:47|
|8||Cotton Candy Rain Forest||2:47|
- Written-By, Recorded By – Isaac Ramsey
"Malista is Greek for yes or Especially.
It's certainly a positive word, yes. I do not speak Greek or even know how it really sounds, I imagine the word's pronounciation forming in my mouth and it sounds pretty or maybe natural enough to have me convinced that I can pronounce it that way and have it be understood by anyone within earshot. It begins with Mal teasing and exciting. It plays like a false cognate, enter latin tones of death evil and illness ringing quick before the hissing of the middle syllable and the second A dampening and softening the blows of its predecessors. This is my current understanding of the word Malista and how to say it. Version 1.0
However range the reasons, if you have this cd in your hands, you are probably very special to me and I must thank you for that."
"all songs recorded august 2009 in my mother's basement. She gets a special shout out for that."
All durations displayed by software player.
- Dany Aube - Ma Casquette
- Jay Wallace - This Thing Called Love
- Sylia Saynt - You've Got An Awful Lot To Learn About Love
- Z CAR M - Asia Rain
- Jim Florentine - Valentines Day Is Awful
- Freddie Ryder - To Get Your Love Back / A Little Thing Called Love
- The Little Ramblers - I'm Building Up To An Awful Let-Down / I've Got My Fingers Crossed
- Big Maybelle - Blues, Candy And Big Maybelle
- Derrick Harriott / The Crystalites - Candy / Candy Version
- R.H.C. - Fever Called Love